Sunday, April 3, 2016

Crash boom bang...

Well a project that I had been putting off because it seemed overwhelming got done this week with a little help from my cabinets...They were piled high with stuff for the last 15 years or so..finally gave way...So a whole lot of rearranging had to be done..I took everything off, and with hubby put it back together. Which prompted a cleaning and reorganization spurt, and I have things in place somewhat organized. And although you may not know it this is a HUGE improvement then what it looked like in past.
Even my desk is better as I have all my tools at my fingertips...
and its night but during day I will have plenty of sun coming through both windows now.
Even my computer desk got into shape...

and lastly my coloring bag that has all my coloring supplies which goes from room to room 
Which also on occasion will have my tangling supplies as well...
So it has been a busy couple of days..but oh so worth it.
My little corner of the world is at peace and so am I.
Have a blessed week all and see you soon with more tales of my new art life!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Priscilla DeConti CZT 28

Warning this post may be a little long :) I landed in Providence, RI Sunday afternoon June 18 around 2:30 pm....My dear husband drove us f...