Saturday, May 7, 2016

Butterflies and

Hi all,
Seemed like a busy week but I can't for the life of me figure out what I did LOL
That being said not much art stuff this week just a couple of items..
Starting a new series of paintings of butterflies. Smaller pieces than I have been doing but looking more at shapes and colors and quick studies.
No its not done...lol

My art teacher introduced me to pastels on velvet board

And a couple of tangles experimenting with colors(pencils, watercolors and pens)

Soo I guess I was busier than I thought...As usual have a blessed week and for you Mother's out there
Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs
P






No comments:

Post a Comment

My first Zentangle class and....

I tested the waters this week and did a complimentary class with an enthusiastic, supportive and encouraging group of women from Serenity Sc...