Sunday, June 5, 2016

Almost birthday...

And a whole lot going on in between....
Tuesday I had a wonderful experience doing QiChong by the river. Beautiful day nice breeze, nice calming music and exercise. We even had a squirrel join us for a bit.
Wish I had taken some pics..hopefully we will be able to do this again in the not so distant future.
It was really really lovely!

Then Happy 16th anniversary to my loving husband and friend on Friday...We spent it quietly as we knew we had a day on Saturday with family and friends.

Saturday we kinda turned Red Lobster out in Kingston...15 of us descended and took over for a bit...LOL


To celebrate my upcoming birthday. I must say Red Lobster did us very well prompt courteous service with great food!

https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.mobley.9/videos/1172490866108440/
Quick video by my Cousin Cheryl Brewington...Thank you so much!

Group after dinner
Me and Grands...


We had a blast!

And some where in this week I did work on some creating..

For the weekly diva Challenge

For the weekly Zentangle challenge

And completion of my butterfly...

And a couple of coloring pages


So it has been a fun and productive week. Wonder what holds for the next week. I will be starting a still life in paint class and am starting a daily watercolor challenge in addition to the challenges I already do. 
God is good all the time and all the time God is Good!

Thanks for checking me out...see you next time
Blessings!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Inktober 9-16

This is quite an exercise but I am loving every minute..of course some are better than others. Yet the fact that I am doing a drawing a day...