Sunday, June 26, 2016

I need a vacation......

Time sure does fly when having fun....
I don't know why I didn't post last week..guess wasn't much art wise going on...but..this week a different story...returned to paint class...
Here is first sketch of my next painting..a Still life of an orchid plant...wish me luck!

Attempt made to sell cards these last 2 weeks...not very successful but had fun sitting out with the woman that runs the yard sale right in front of my house! Did get some practice in ...

Couple of my latest!
My tangling and painting always a work in progress...

A butterfly in progress
Had a lot of breakfast and lunch meetings with friends and stuff so I guess there wasn't a lot of art going on...Not going to be like that this week so more to be revealed...
Have a great week and remember keep creating...it is your God given duty!!
God bless





No comments:

Post a Comment

Priscilla DeConti CZT 28

Warning this post may be a little long :) I landed in Providence, RI Sunday afternoon June 18 around 2:30 pm....My dear husband drove us f...