Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Officially a senior citizen !!

Yep I turned the milestone of 65 yesterday but I swear I don't feel a day over 60 LOL

God has blessed me with pretty good health except for a few allergies, occasional aches and pains and believe me I am grateful.
It also kind of puts your life in perspective....and I plan to enjoy as much as possible...
Like today. spent most of it sitting outside on back porch, listening to music, and experimenting with watercolors, pens and inks...tangles and drawing...and just generally enjoying the day.

Worked on a couple of projects and still have one WIP

Here is a glimpse of what I did today:

Did the background yesterday and tried to fill in today..Some of it works and some of it doesnt but oh well that is what experimenting is all about...
Did this for the Square one challenge of Rundl and there is a reason that tangle is in my list of difficult challenges..but it didnt come out too badly..

This was for the Diva weekly challenge which I dont usually do so early. So I may have time to do another. Beads of Courage a wonderful program!!! Read more about it on Diva's Blog.

Lastly a work in progress...
To be continued....

Not much else this week...Drawing on canvas my new still life painting project.. That will be interesting..will definitely be putting updates on as they arrive but nothing as yet.
Couple of WIP coloring projects but again nothing completed. Not doing a lot of coloring these days. Seem to be more focused on tangling and just plain old line and shape drawing. 
I am planning to be out this week with my Alphabet  and design greeting cards...will let you know how that goes..and for more info. just email me and I will tell you where and when.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that is all for this week folks..
Come back soon and see what else I will have in store...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Priscilla DeConti CZT 28

Warning this post may be a little long :) I landed in Providence, RI Sunday afternoon June 18 around 2:30 pm....My dear husband drove us f...