Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July...
A small piece I worked on today using some new watercolors I received and didn't realize until I was done that it was red white and blue!


And excited as on Wednesday going to help hang pictures for Art show we are having in Rhinebeck, New York at the Starr Library..
Here is my contribution ..one of my personal favorites , finally framed and ready for hanging!


My next painting, started with background..still life of orchids with made up background..

Another piece with watercolor background

And last but not least started a new alphabet this week...These are some of letters that are done




I have not done much coloring this week..and have not kept up with challenges...hopefully that will change next week. Where does time go..should be fun stuff coming as granddaughter coming to visit..
That's all I have this week. 
Have a safe holiday and a blessed week!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

My first Zentangle class and....

I tested the waters this week and did a complimentary class with an enthusiastic, supportive and encouraging group of women from Serenity Sc...