Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hazy hot days..


 A little frustrated...as I was preparing first draft I hit wrong key and lost all the work I had done...Typical for a hot hazy day LOL

In any case the last couple of weeks have been kinda busy...doing outdoor stuff, granddaughter visiting and then going to see son do his first standup comedy attempt..couple days in New Jersey and then home to stepdaughter being here...Whew!!!! I am ready for a vacation...oh wait I'm retired LOL

In any case some art stuff but not alot...

Couple of coloring pages I did with granddaughter while watching movies ...

Free form tangles in and out of sketchbook while traveling and at home..



Tangles for my weekly challenges



And an oldie that I put up at show at last minute

And that was about it...hope to have update on my still life next week..and more alphabet greeting cards done...In the mean time stay cool and be blessed!






2 comments:

  1. All lovely!!! How did your son do?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tried and I give him credit for that..but he needs work God bless him he has some friends who are going to help him and he will be trying again next month ..thanks for asking!

      Delete

Inktober 9-16

This is quite an exercise but I am loving every minute..of course some are better than others. Yet the fact that I am doing a drawing a day...