Thursday, July 13, 2017

My first Zentangle class and....

I tested the waters this week and did a complimentary class with an enthusiastic, supportive and encouraging group of women from Serenity Scene in Rifton.
We all had a great time...and I learned a lot about sharing the Zentangle method with others...



Also since being home from Seminar all I want to do is tangle....tangle in the morning tangle at night while watching tv and I must also say that seminar spoiled me with the awesome tiles we used. I had been practicing for some time on other types of surfaces but I must say nothing compares to the feel of the tiles when putting pen on them.
Here are just a couple of examples...









I am also finding a style of my own that I seem to like and/or gravitate to...did not really notice until I just looked at these tiles now...
Missing my painting class for last few weeks..hope to get back into it soon...Yet been practicing my watercolors...and I do mean practice...

I'm doing a daily flower challenge from Creativebug(great inexpensive short classes) right up my alley...
                                          Here are a few examples some are better than others :) I will post more as they come along...no as I improve them LOL



Also a bit of coloring while watching some mindless shows like the Gong show..why oh why did they bring that back!


So it has been a good couple of weeks...and looking to schedule some more classes just have to check dates with folks and will be on my way again!!
Be blesses all and hope to see you back here soon!!!
Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My first Zentangle class and....

I tested the waters this week and did a complimentary class with an enthusiastic, supportive and encouraging group of women from Serenity Sc...